A member of our team will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
Multiwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets
Marlon ST Longlife multiwall sheet is a lightweight insulating glazing material manufactured from damage resistant polycarbonate. Added Longlife protection provides resistance against the effects of UV weathering. Marlon ST Longlife multiwall sheets are available in a range of thicknesses, structures and options to suit a wide range of roofing, cladding, and glazing applications.
The multiwall plastic sheet has a UV high performance absorption layer co-extruded on the outer surface. Typical applications include Lean-tos, BBQ shelters, Car ports, Smoking shelters etc. The sheet is available in Clear and Opal and can be cut easily with a stanley knife or jig saw. Opal is a whitish/cream colour which is translucent but not transparent.
Check out our informative video below to learn more about our Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
You can find further instructional videos about preparing your project and installing multiwall polycarbonate sheets, by scrolling to the end of this page
Benefits of Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
- - Damage Resistance- offers excellent protection against hailstones,vandalism & accidental damage. Up to 200 times stronger than glass.
- - Fire Resistance - Highly fire resistant - our sheets has been indepentently tested & certified up to Class1 surface spread of flame.
- - Lightweight - As the sheet weight is very low, it offers savings in support structure and installation costs against traditional materials.
- - Light Transmission - Levels in excess of 80% can be achieved and will be maintained throughout the life of the sheet.
- - Energy Savings - Installation benefits are an important feature & our multiwall polycarbonate is one of the most energy efficient glazing materials available.