Acrylic Sheets Perspex Sheets
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic our online ordering system has been inundated with orders for plastic sheeting. In addition the general enquiries for pricing and availability of products via emails and phone is unprecedented. Whilst we are working as hard as possible to process your orders and enquiries the current lead time for collections is 3-5 working days from date of order and 7-14working days for delivery.
If you require pricing for multiwall roofs these enquiries take the longest to process and given the volume of emails it is not possible to get back to all of them and we apologise for this. All our sheet sizes, thicknesses and accessories for the roofs are available and can be paid for online
We will call you when your order is ready for collection and ring you the day prior to delivery to confirm you are available to receive the material. If the material you order is not in stock we will call you to let you know and where possible offer an alternative material or full refund. These are extraordinary times and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult period.
Acrylic Sheets Perspex Sheets
Acrylic Sheets | Perspex Sheets | PLEXIGLAS ® | Perspex Glazing
When looking for perspex sheets, simply ask for “acrylic” which is the generic material name. We keep a wide range of acrylic stocked in many thickness’s and sheet sizes. We provide a Free Cut to Size Service on alll Acrylic Sheets / Perspex Sheets.
€431.62 excl. VAT
Sheet Size: 3050mm x 2050mm
Sheet Thickness: 10mm
Sheet Colour: Clear
Acrylic sheet, or perspex, can provide insulation, reduced condensation and provide lightweight strength.
Free Cut to Size Service on ALL Acrylic Perspex Sheets
Out of stock
Features Of Acrylic Sheets / Perspex Sheets
- 8 to 10 times higher resistance to impact than glass
- High resistance to external agents and UV rays (10 year warranty)
- Higher light transmission than glass (transparent type)
- Yellow index and haze very low even with higher thicknesses (several inches).
- Easy to work with (thermoforming, bending, gluing, milling) higher than the extruded acrylic sheets.
- Cool bending (radius times 270/330 time than the thickness)
- Perspex Sheets are available in a wide range of colours
- Resistance to chemical attack by saturated hydrocarbons,dilute acids and alkalis, mineral oils and fats of natural and vegetal origins
Typical Applications Of Acrylic Sheets / Perspex Sheets
- Banners, Displays, Furnishing
- Vertical Glazing, Machine Guards, Shopfitting
- Curved Rooflights, Protection of machinery, Noise barriers
- Conveyed Walkway, Windshields
Benefits Of Perspex Sheets / Acrylic Sheeting
- It is safer than glass, as it does not shatter
- It is stronger and lighter than glass of the same thickness, so easier to work with
- It is suitable for etching and laser cutting, giving you more options
- It is more scratch resistant than polycarbonate
For further information and range , please select from our large range of Cast Acrylic Products. You can search for products by category, colour, finish and thickness.