Eco Secondary Glazing
Ecoglaze Secondary Glazing has three main features that directly benefit the homeowner.
- Insulates, saving energy costs and making your house warmer.
- Reduces condensation, making a healthier environment
- Reduces external noise annoyance
Immediate Benefits Of Ecoglaze Secondary Glazing
- Financial Saving - double glaze your existing windows for a fraction of the cost
- Energy Saving - saves on your energy costs while making your house warmer.
- Reduces Condensation - providing you with a healthier environment
- Reduces Noise - providing you with a more pleasant home environment
How Ecoglaze Secondary Glazing Works
A strip of adhesive magnetic tape, similar to the type used in common fridge magnets, is applied to one side of your clear plastics panels (either perspex or polycarbonate). A second adhesive thin steel tape is applied to your window frame.
Using magnetic attraction, the plastic panel sticks to the steel tape providing an instant double glazed effect. The magnetic tape can be applied directly to the edge of plastic panels, or alternatively there is a white trim available, which will clip on providing a neat, clean edging strip. The magnetic tape can then be applied to this trim also.