Acrylic Mirror Adhesive 310ml Tube (White) can be used as a sealant and adhesive when mounting mirrors.
If using it as an adhesive a tube will cover about 1 square meter of material.
Acrylic Mirror Adhesive is a one part, chemically curing, solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane sealants.
It is specifically designed for adhering acrylic mirrors, perspex mirrors, polycarbonate mirrors and glass mirrors to all common surfaces (eg timber, brick, plaster) without attacking the backing.
In addition, our acrylic mirror adhesive has numerous other uses as a sealant and adhesive in and around the home.
- Totally neutral cure adhesive system – will not attack mirror backings
- Also suitable for use as a sealant - will also seal around mirror edges. Will even stick to damp surfaces.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
- Non hazardous preparation – unlike typical solvent based alternatives.
- Overpaintable with most water and gloss based paints.
- Sanitary quality – highly resistant to mildew and mould growth.
- Fast curing – tack free in 10 minutes and fully cured in 24-48 hours.
- Excellent chemical resistance. Flexible when dry - offering movement accommodation of +/- 20%
- Basis: polysiloxane (oxime-fee)
- Consistency: stable paste
- Curing System: polymerisation by humidity
- Skin Formation: approx. 10 min. (+20ºC and 65% rel. humidity
- Curing Speed: 1mm / 24h. (+20ºC and rel. humidity)
- Density: 1.36
- Thermal Stability: -50ºC to +120ºC