3mm Acrylic Perspex Sheets Black 1000mm x 1000mm
When looking for perspex, simply ask for “acrylic” which is the generic material name. We keep a wide range of acrylic stocked in many thickness’s and sheet sizes. We provide a Free Cut to Size Service on all Acrylic / Perspex Sheets.
Features Of Acrylic/ Perspex
- 8 to 10 times higher resistance to impact than glass
- High resistance to external agents and UV rays (10 year warranty)
- Higher light transmission than glass (transparent type)
- Yellow index and haze very low even with higher thicknesses (several inches).
- Easy to work with /thermoforming, bending, gluing, milling) higher than the extruded acrylic sheets.
- Cool bending (radius times 270/330 time than the thickness)
- Resistance to chemical attack by saturated hydrocarbons,dilute acids and alkalis, mineral oils and fats of natural and vegetal origins
Typical Applications Of Acrylic / Perspex
- Banners, Displays, Furninshing
- Vertical Glazing, Machine Guards, Shopfitting
- Curved Rooflights, Protection of machinery, Noise barriers
- Conveyed Walkway, Windshields
View Acrylic Perspex Accessories & Other Sheet Thickness
|Sheet Size||1000mm x 1000mm|